The newest release of the Dell KACE K2000 Deployment Appliance makes multi-platform deployment dramatically easier with multicasting for Apple Mac computers and a brand new user interface allowing organizations to quickly roll out large numbers of Macs along with Windows PCs. Customers also have the ability to remotely deploy Windows tablets over the network, in conjunction with the Dell KACE K1000 Management Appliance. With its expanded deployment capabilities and new easy-to-use interface, release 3.7 of Dell KACE 2000 increases performance and reliability for multi-platform OS deployment and makes it available to organizations of all sizes.
Organizations can save a significant amount of time by leveraging the new features of the K2000:
- Multicast imaging for MAC OS X with simultaneous deployment to large numbers of Macs
- Automated deployment of images to Windows tablets over the network, in conjunction with the Dell KACE K1000
- An intuitive new user interface that improves user experience and productivity and includes a customizable dashboard, new contextual help and user defined persistence
To learn more about the K2000, click on the following links:
- Dell KACE K2000 Features Web page
- Dell KACE K2000 Datasheet
- Dell KACE K2000 Technical White Paper
- Dell KACE K2000 Customer Webinar
For additional information, contact us at (877) MGMT-DONE/(877) 646-8366 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.