Dell World User Forum (#DWUF) brings together Dell Software technical users from organizations across the country and exposes them to the most up-to-date technical, deep-dive content, hands-on labs and demonstrations for the critical Dell Software products that you use to run your business, including:
- Endpoint Systems Management (KACE)
- Data protection – backup/recovery, archive, de-dupe, etc.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) – single sign-on, privileged access, etc.
- Network Security – Next-generation firewalls and secure access solutions
- Database management – for Oracle and SQL Server
- System and storage performance monitoring – traditional and virtualized
- Data and application integration
- Business intelligence (BI) and data analytics
- Cloud management
- Windows migration and management
- Mobile device and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
- Dell Software appliance-based and “as a service” based offerings
New for 2014, we are offering “solution-oriented” sessions featuring intelligent combinations of individual Dell Software offerings stacked together to help you do more with Dell, and reduce the amount of vendors needed to meet the needs of your most important use-cases.
Attend the Dell World User Forum (#DWUF) and benefit from its specific focus on infrastructure and operations-oriented content. Plus, gain access to the Dell World (#DellWorld) main event, keynotes and sessions to round out your experience and discover the full capabilities of Dell’s most up-to-date hardware, software and services solutions for today’s hottest IT mega-trends, including Mobility/BYOD, Big data, Cloud, Security, and more.
Want to hear more about the event?
Watch this KKE from September 11th: Sneak Peek at Dell World User Forum 2014