We know that not everyone can make it to Konference aka Dell World: Software User Forum, so we’re live streaming a few key sessions for those who couldn’t be there in person. The live stream will be hosted at: https://new.livestream.com/Dell/softwareforum and the sessions will begin automatically. What are you waiting for? Check out the schedule of streaming sessions below and block out your calendar and join us virtually for Software User Forum!
Also, just an FYI the times listed are Central Time. For more information on the event, go to the event website at: www.software.dell.com/userforum
Software User Forum Day 1 – December 9, 2013
- 8:00 a.m. C.T. Konference Opening: John Swainson & Michael Dell, Dell Inc.
- 10:30 a.m. C.T. Software License Compliance and Governance – Leveraging the Dell Application Catalog
- 11:30 p.m. C.T. Improving End-User Support with the K1000 Service Desk
- 2:00 p.m. C.T. Unleash the Power of Smart Labels
- 4:15 p.m. C.T Getting the Most from Software Catalog License Management
Software User Forum Day 3 – December 11, 2013
- 9:00 a.m. C.T. Technology Keynote with Bomgar, Customer Story: Pepperdine University
- 10:30 a.m. C.T. Going Mobile with Systems Management
- 11:30 p.m. C.T. Introduction to SAAS Mobile Management
- 2:00 p.m. C.T. Next Generation K1000 – What’s new in 6.0
- 4:15 p.m. C.T K2000: XP’14: Keys to successful windows migration
To view the live streaming sessions just follow the jump! https://new.livestream.com/Dell/softwareforum