Many of our customers tell us that one of their biggest initiatives for this year is the deployment of Microsoft 2010. This is a huge initiative and one that can be daunting for even the most sophisticated and savvy IT departments. If Microsoft 2010 deployment is in your “to do” list, listen to our recorded webinar, that was delivered live on March 31st at 10am PT.
AppDeploy.com founder, author and application deployment expert Bob Kelly for a discussion on how to best streamline the challenging undertaking of deploying Office 2010. In this technical webinar, systems administrators will learn some needed fundamentals, including how to:
- Select the appropriate edition of Office 2010 for your deployment
- Address document compatibility and user training concerns with Office 2010 deployments
- Demystify licensing and activation considerations
- Customize Office 2010 for a tailored deployment
- Perform pilot testing and gauge options for managing the deployment
This educational event is designed to be beneficial to every IT professional who plans to deploy Office 2010, regardless of the desktop management system in use.
Download the recorded event.