We understand that not all of you are able to make the trek out to our annual User Konference, so this year we are bringing the popular Boot Kamp training day to you! Dive into your KACE Appliance features and capabilities, and learn directly from KACE training experts–right in your own backyard.
Backyard Boot Kamp allows you the opportunity to:
- Extract maximum benefit from your KACE Appliance by either refreshing or enhancing your skills
- Interact with KACE experts and ask questions pertaining to your issues
- Connect with your fellow users in the local KACE community, to learn best practices and establish on-going relationships
- Save on travel expense and minimize time away from the office
This is a full day of KACE product training, and we will provide only practical, solutions-oriented information that can benefit you and your organization. NOTE: Boot Kamps are designed specifically for new users or those desiring a skills refresh. They are not intended for advanced KACE users, nor should they be considered as a replacement for normal JumpStart new customer training.
- Orlando, FL | Thursday, September 13, 2012, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Register Here
- Boston, MA | Thursday, September 27, 2012, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Register Here
- Palo Alto, CA | Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Register Here *NEW*
Seats are extremely limited for these backyard training events, so register now!
And remember, Boot Kamps are also offered as part of our annual KACE Konference 2012 agenda, scheduled for December 10-13, 2012 in Austin, TX. With the option to attend either or both K1000 and K2000 Boot Kamps, as well as two extra days of information-packed sessions and networking opportunities, Konference may be the best educational option for your organization. You can find Konference details and preliminary agendas here.