Some things bear repeating- The K3000 Mobile Management Appliance, the latest appliance from Dell KACE, has just been released and is ready to help you get a handle on Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environment and Mobile Device Management. Supporting Apple iOS and Google Android-based devices such as phones and tablets, the K3000 is a brand new look at your mobile devices. With K3000 appliances already in use worldwide, we are seeing some great responses from our customers! Features include:
- Mobile Device Inventory Management and Tracking
- Mobile Device Provisioning and Setup
- Application Deployment and Management
- Mobile Device and Data Security
- Configuration, Policy and Profile Management
- Notifications, Alerts, Messaging and Integrated App Launch
- And Much more!
For more details about the release of the Dell KACE K3000 Mobile Device Solution click here. The Virtual Appliance is available today, and the physical appliance will be available very soon in April 2013.
Webinar Event – Say “Yes!” to Mobility: Meet the New Dell KACE K3000 Mobile Management Appliance
Date and Time: Feb 14th at 10 am PT
Mobile phone and tablet adoption has skyrocketed. And as the work pattern shifts from an in-office desktop model to an “anytime, anywhere, any device” reality, IT organizations must quickly respond. Mobile device proliferation poses new challenges for IT pros–enforcing security policies, maintaining an accurate inventory and ensuring controlled access to corporate applications and content.
Join us to meet the newest member the Dell KACE Family of Systems Management Appliances: the K3000 Mobile Management Appliance. The K3000 offers effective and intuitive management solutions for iOS and Android-based mobile devices, either stand alone or as a simple extension of existing KACE laptop, desktop and server management with the K1000 Management Appliance. The K3000 will enable you to:
• Maximize workforce productivity, enabling employees to work anytime, anywhere using the most popular mobile devices
• Safeguard corporate information through device security and policy management
• Deploy and manage corporate applications to mobile devices
• View and report on all devices, including mobile devices, from the K1000 console
Register now and join us on Thursday, February 14 at 10 a.m. PT, 12 p.m. CT, to learn more about this exciting new product.