Dell KACE Backyard Boot Kamp – Classrooms in a city near you!
You saw it here first! We’re extremely pleased to announce the 2015 Backyard Boot Kamp schedule! We’ll be in multiple cities from March until October in North America.
|Santa Clara, CA||March 2-6||https://www.regonline.com/KACESantaClara201503|
|Austin, TX||March 16-20||https://www.regonline.com/KACEAustin201503|
|Herndon, VA||April 20-24||https://www.regonline.com/KACEWashingtonDC201504|
|Toronto, ON||May 4-8||https://www.regonline.com/KACEToronto201505|
|Vancouver, BC||May 11-15||https://www.regonline.com/KACEVancouver201505|
|Chicago, IL||May 18-21||https://www.regonline.com/KACEChicago201505|
|Austin, TX||June 1-5||https://www.regonline.com/KACEAustin201506|
|Aliso Veijo, CA||June 15-20||https://www.regonline.com/KACEAlisoViejo201506|
|Toronto, ON||July 6-10||https://www.regonline.com/KACEToronto201507|
|Vancouver, BC||July 13-17||https://www.regonline.com/KACEVancouver201507|
|New York, NY||August 3-7||https://www.regonline.com/KACENewYork201508|
|Chicago, IL||August 10-14||https://www.regonline.com/KACEChicago201508|
|Santa Clara, CA||October 5-9||https://www.regonline.com/KACESantaClara201510|
|Austin, TX||October 12-16||https://www.regonline.com/KACEAustin201510|
We want you to learn all the latest tricks and tips for using your Dell KACE Appliance. That’s why we’re bringing our popular training directly to you. Register today for multiple days of instructor-led training that will refresh or enhance your skill set and empower you to save even more time and money with your Dell KACE Appliances.
Don’t miss the fun and educational event that will enable you to not only extract maximum benefit from your Dell KACE Appliance, but also gain advice for using Dell KACE in your environment — directly from the experts. You’ll also get to know your fellow users in the local Dell KACE community, and in many cases- attendees benefit from minimal travel expenses and time away from the office.
How are the classes structured?
- Dell KACE Boot Kamp training includes 3 days of K1000 Systems Management Appliance training, and/or 1 day of K2000 Systems Deployment Appliance training . You’ll gain step-by-step guidance to help you with initial agent provisioning, software management, patch management, user roles, inventory, scripted installations, native imaging, and deep-dives into many other features and concepts.
- Each classroom is limited to 15 attendees per instructor, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to interact, ask questions, discuss ideas, and more. Each instructor is a Dell KACE expert and they have more experience than you can imagine. Your classroom equipment will have virtual appliances just for you to explore and learn with- no shared equipment.
- Each day begins at 9:00 am (earlier if all attendees are present), and we conclude around 4:00 pm. This might seem like a short day, but we pack a lot into the day! This also minimizes impact with attendees who commute.
- Registration includes classroom and materials only. No meals will be provided. Drinks and light snacks will be available during the day. Meal times are scheduled longer than 1 hour to accommodate off-campus meals, however many locations offer on-site cafes. Travel and accommodations are not provided by, or arranged by Dell.
Should I attend?
We think so, but here’s some information that might help you decide. Boot Kamps are designed specifically for new users, or those desiring a skills refresh. They are not intended for advanced KACE users, nor should they be considered a replacement for JumpStart training that was purchased with your appliance. Boot Kamps are usually best attended by:
- New team members that may not have attended JumpStart
- Team members seeking overall product knowledge
- Team members who haven’t used the appliance in some time
- Team members that prefer to practice and learn in a non-production environment
- Those preparing to implement new features of the appliances that were previously not in use.
- Anyone seeking to gain new knowledge and experience with the K1000 and K2000 appliances.
- Anyone wanting to sharpen their skills to gain the most from Dell World User Forum 2015
Seats are extremely limited for these events, so register now!